WNAA POLICY ON REPRODUCTION OF HYMNAL PAGES adopted 3/1/2013
The Welsh North American Association encourages all Welsh organizations to use its Hymnal whenever a Gymanfa Ganu is held. Copies of hymnals may be purchased from the WNGGA office. If a Welsh organization wishes to reproduce pages from the hymnal for its Gymanfa Ganu, the following policy must be followed:
- Written permission must be obtained from the WNAA office to reproduce pages from the hymnal. The date and location of the Gymanfa Ganu and the number of copies to be made must be included in the request.
- If the Welsh organization is a member in good standing of “The Affiliated Welsh Organizations of the WNAA”, no fee will be required.
- If the Welsh organization is NOT a member in good standing of “The Affiliated Welsh Organizations“of the WNGGA, a fee of $25.00 (for up to 50 reproductions) or $50.00 (for up to 100 reproductions) must be paid to the Welsh North American Association.
- Copyright credit must appear on the bottom of the cover page, or the first page: Courtesy of The Welsh North American Association.
- The hymns may not be altered in any way.
- No fee is to be charged to those to whom the reproductions are given.
- The Welsh Organization agrees to have at least 10 copies of the Hymnal available for attendees to purchase at the Gymanfa Ganu (these may be regular versions or large-type editions).